Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Man I'm All Confused

I keep thinking today is Friday cause David is pretty much off work the rest of the week. Then I had thought it was Thursday but I finally have it down that it's Wednesday. But I think this weekend is going to be pretty fun and crazy too! Tomorrow David, Kaylynn and I are going to a water park for a Platoon get together thing. Then Friday I'm not too sure what we are going to do during the day but Kaylynn does have a Dr. appointment at 4. Then we are going to get a pizza come home and watch the Phineas and Ferb Movie! ;) Yes we are actually pretty excited about it. But as far as I know that is all we have planned for the weekend now but I'm sure we will come up with some fun stuff. We will probably work on some yard work and maybe work on getting the garage cleaned up. Then on Monday at noon David is getting his eye surgery!! AHH I'm freaking out a little bit I mean I know he is going to be ok cause the Lord is with all of us through this. It will be super nice when he is all healed up and he will be able to see without glasses! But if everyone can keep him in your prayers that would be awesome.
I can't believe how hot it has been. I guess today was the hottest day of the year so far. It was very warm in our house even with central air. I'm really ready for some cooler weather, not cold weather just cooler weather. But it's only August I think we have a little while longer. 
Ok well I'm gonna go, I'm getting kinda tired. But I'll write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment