Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Ready

So things have been going pretty good for us down here. Just enjoying this Summer as a family! This past weekend David had a four day weekend, so on Saturday we went the Nashville Zoo. It was a lot of fun and Kaylynn did so good. I think Kaylynn wasn't too sure about what to do with the animals. She was cute though she didn't smile or do anything but she did look at them just kind of like what do you want me to do. But we will go again when she gets older. I think the trip to the zoo was more for me anyway I was so excited to go! Other than that the weekend was fun, we just ran errands and got some things for Kaylynn's birthday party!!
We got the plates and things and I made Kaylynn a shirt to wear for the party but I ended up messing it up the writing on it is too big. It says 1st Birthday Princess and the "Princess" is too low her pants cover it. So I'm gonna have to go get another shirt but I think I'm gonna do something different this time. I'm also really excited cause I am going to make her a tutu to wear as well. I can't believe that she is going one already!! This year has gone by fast but at the same time it hasn't. I just also can't believe how much as happened this past year with moving here to Tennessee then David being deployed then Kaylynn and I moving again and all the things in between.
Well I'm gonna go for now Kaylynn woke up form her nap so I gotta go get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment