I am. I am just praying for David like every minute of the day. He had his surgery yesterday and he was fine for quite a while. But then one eye started bothering him. We went to bed with him feeling a little better, but not a tone. Then he woke up feeling horrible and he has been in bed all day! I feel so bad for him I really wish there was more I could do. I am just praying that he feels a lot better tomorrow cause he has to go into work. The doctors did say that today was going to be the worst day but I just feel like he having a harder time than he should be. But we will see how he feels in the morning.
Other than David and the surgery things have been pretty good. We had a nice weekend like I thought we would. I have been working on Kaylynn's invitations to her birthday party!! I am almost done with them and I will probably work on them after I'm done writing this entry. I am so excited about the party I just can't wait to get up to Michigan and see everybody!! It will be a fun time that's for sure!
So baby girl is in bed and so hubby so I am just in the living room having some 'ME' time and it's nice. I'm watching Beauty and the Beast one of my favorite Disney movies!! Ok well I'm gonna go for now and watch my movie and work on those invitations!!
No comments:
Post a Comment