So yeah. I don't know why but for the past week or so I have not been able to fall asleep very easily. It is very frustrating. Especially when Kaylynn wants to be up at 7 and I don't cause I couldn't fall asleep until like 2 in the morning. So tonight David was ready for bed at about 8:30 cause he was out at the range all day and in the sun. And I didn't really do anything, so I came out to the living room to some Mario hoping that it would get me sleepy. But guess what? I'm not and that is why I am writing on here about not being tired at all. I'm thinking tomorrow I will be cause David and I are going to be cleaning out our storage unit. I'm actually kinda excited about that. We will be saving money and we will have all of our stuff here at our own house. We just need to get some shelves up in the garage so we can have everything all organized. But we will get there, I'm not worried about it.
So Kaylynn has been making me sad the past couple of nights. Just because normally when we put her down to bed she goes down right away and hardly ever cries. If she does cry it's when we have left the room and it's for like 2 minutes. But the last few days she starts crying even before we leave her room and when we are walking out she reaches for us. Oh man it just pulls at those heart strings I'll tell you what. And she cries for like 15 minutes, and it's not just a whiny cry it's like full blown screaming cry. It's makes me sad and I'm really praying that this doesn't last long. That it's just phase ya know?
Well that is all I can think of right now. And I think I might even be a little sleepy now. I'll write soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment