Yeah as I said it has been a while. David, Kaylynn and I have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. We have been getting back into the swing of things now that David's parents have left. :( Getting caught up on laundry and all the other housework too. Fun fun!
I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow cause David has a very long day. But it will be worth it cause he has super short day on Friday!! So you can pretty much say 3 day weekend! I'm pretty excited about that. But he is gonna have a very long week next week, so prayer for him would be awesome.
Kaylynn is doing good, getting so big. She has 4 teeth in already. And she took her first real unassisted step yesterday!! Just one but hey she is getting there, it's so exciting! I can't believe that she is 10 months already and she will be a year old in just a couple short months!
I have been doing pretty good. I started a workout this week, I have been feeling pretty good too. I started on Monday and have been doing it everyday since. I mean I know it's only been three days but usually I do a workout one day and then I won't do it again for a month or two. So I am really trying to stick with it. And I am actually really excited about it. But I believe that is about it for now. I have to go get Kaylynn ready for bed. I will try to be better about writing sooner. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment