So I thought that having a blog might be kinda fun. I can let my family and friends know more about what is going on with us down here in Tennessee a little more often.
So David and I are getting the house and things ready for his parents to come down and visit for the 4th of July. We are all really excited to see them and spend that time with them! I can not wait till the 4th though, I love fireworks a lot. I remember growing up my family and I would go up to my grandparents boat to see the fireworks. It was always a fun day, but so tiring that by the time the fireworks would start I would be ready to go to sleep. But I did manage to stay awake most of the time. ;) Any way I am looking forward to the 4th this year cause it will be Kaylynn's first Independence Day!! And Fort Campbell here has a really great show they put on.
But speaking of Kaylynn (in a way) I can't believe how big she is getting. She is going to be 10 months on the 12th! Only a couple more months and she will a year, where did the time go? She is clapping and waving all the time and she is really beginning to like real solid foods. I was afraid that she wasn't going to, but the past couple of days she has been doing really good at meal times. I'm pretty sure that she will be walking by her 1st birthday, she does really well walking around the furniture. She is getting comfortable about standing on her own but you can tell she isn't quite there yet. I am just amazed by her every day!
David is doing really good. He is getting ready to start his new job as a platoon leader. But he is really enjoying his time Kaylynn and myself. We make the most of our evenings and weekends. I am just so happy that he is back home with us and will be for awhile!!
Ok well I think that will be all for tonight. I'll write again.
This is cool Sam! Thanks for inviting me. I will add you to the "blogs I follow" in my blog. I love you all!! Mom
ReplyDelete